1. The Website www.catamaranscharter.com (hereinafter Website) is owned by Nautic Group VMM and Partners, S.L. (hereinafter the Contract Holder) with legal domicile at Paseo Maritimo 16, 07014 Baleares, Spain, with CIF ES B57016339, Telephone number +34 971 280 007, email address firstname.lastname@example.org, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Palma, Volume 1,740, Folio 86, Section 8, Page: PM 3518.
2. Scope Area. Navigating the website of the Contract Holder involves taking user status and total acceptance of the statements in this Legal Notice.
3. Age. Registration on our website is aimed at users over eighteen (18) years. If registration of a person under 18 years is detected, the account will be automatically deleted.
4. Intellectual property. The contents of the Website, such as text, images, graphics or source code are protected by intellectual and industrial property. Such contents may not be, for instance, reproduced or changed without the prior explicit permission of the Contract Holder. Users can access the contents and make authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on network servers, or subject to any kind of exploitation.
5. Common rules for use of the Website. The user undertakes to make use of the Website according to the following rules:
• No commercial communications will be published through the Website.
• Will not collect content or information from other users.
• No viruses or malware of any kind will be loaded.
• Will not request any logon information and will not access an account belonging to another user.
• Will not disturb, intimidate or harass any user.
• Will not commit illegal acts, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory on the website, according to these conditions and the Spanish legal system.
• Will not do anything that might jeopardize the security of the account, especially regarding the password. In fact, will communicate any incident related to the password, account, violation of the confidentiality of data, danger or threat detected in safety of data. The Contract Holder may remove any content or suspend service if its sole discretion, violates any of the rules and obligations described in this Legal Notice. For any further information on these particular Community rules or conditions, you can contact us via email.
6. Links and Limitation of Liability. The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the Contract Holder and the owner of the website in which it is established, neither the acceptance nor approval by the Contract Holder of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a link must request prior written authorization to the Contract Holder. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, also should refrain from false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about the Contract Holder, or include illegal, contents contrary to morality and public order. The Contract Holder is not responsible for any use that each user give to the materials available on this website or the proceedings based on them. The content of the Website is general and of informational purposes only. The Contract Holder shall not be liable for the content or operation of third-party websites to which the Online shop user can access via any kind of link. The Contractor disclaims any responsibility, as far as permitted by the law, for damages resulting from the presence of viruses, the actions of third parties that violate property rights, honor, privacy or illegal advertising. If any user or third party considers that the Web is being committed any unlawful act of any kind must submit a notification to the Contract Holder at the email address that appears in our ID information. The user must properly identify specifying the facts of the complaint.
8. Applicable law, settlement of contentious issues and jurisdiction. The use of the Website will be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute arising out of or relating to the use of the Webste, will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the municipality where the registered office of the Contract Holder lies, unless the current legislation or the code of conduct set a different forum.